I was extremely surprised and humbled when I opened a message from Sylvie at Sylvie’s Fashion Secrets letting me know that she’d nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Sylvie was one of the first people to write me and give me positive feedback on Big&Beautiful&Bold, and I couldn’t be more honored that she considers my blog an inspiration. Thanks Sylvie!
To accept the award, the rules are:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Post the award image to your page
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs
- Let them know they are nominated
Here are 7 honest facts about me:
- I’m graduating university in May after spending four years studying journalism and literature.
- If I could have any job in the world, I’d be a burlesque dancer. But realistically speaking, I’d like to be a feature writer for a magazine like Marie Claire or Rolling Stone (yes I know they are very different).
- My favorite food is probably sushi.
- I’ve been over a size 12 since I was 12.
- I can honestly say I love my curves.
- I spend more time reading than actually partaking in human interraction.
- If I was going to turn lesbian for anyone, it’d probably be Nina Dobrev.
Below are 15 bloggers who have inspired and amazed me, plus made my day on more than one occasion:
- My Daily Beauty Blog
- It’s Alright, Ma, I’m Only Writing
- I Love Green Inspiration
- Le Zoe Musings
- The Better Man Projects
- Sylvie’s Fashion Secrets
- Curvy Girl Makeover
- Belittle the Bullies
- Canadian Hiking Photography
- Rubenesque Smoothie’s Blog
- Cake & Shoes
- Curvy Culture
- Herbert Dancy’s Blog
Good luck everyone!