Whenever there is fear in the hearts of the large and lardy, whenever evil in the form of diet troupes, exercise fiends or health critics casts a shadow over our land, one girl…one chubby girl, will take a stand!
Her powers include but are not limited to:
- Sticking up for any and every plus-size boy, girl, man or woman who’s being bullied or made to feel worthless.
- Bashing the ignorant, uninformed, judgmental enemies of pudgy princes and princesses, and threatening such foes with the inescapable magnitude of her bottom.
- Charming sources into giving her stories by means of contagious double-chinned giggling.
- The ability to consume mass amounts of food whenever and if ever is necessary.
- Providing the world with images of real, plus-size women who take risks with their wardrobes, defend their chunky allies and aren’t afraid to broadcast their confidence.
- A total lack of inhibitions when it comes to blatant public fatness – i.e.: dancing badly, showing off her rolls and a superhuman ability to squeeze into anything up to three sizes too small.
- Seducing enemies with her cocoa butter meets Ben&Jerry’s aroma, only to give them a piece of her mind once they’re trapped.
- Putting straight any false health claim, negative sexual assumption or archaic stereotype made in regards to being overweight.
- Seeking out fellow plus-size bloggers, models, celebrities, authors or any such person/organization that support the advancement of plus-size acceptance and the evolution of a jiggle-fied world, where any chunky lady or stud can walk the streets unashamed.
- All in all, supporting and spreading the cause for being big&beautiful&bold.
So when you’re in need of a porky pal, a corpulent compadre, a pro-plus-size proponent, someone to share in the love of being round…do not fear, Chubby Journalist-Girl is here!